Friday, February 22, 2008

MeMe??

Good Ol Em- leave it to her to make me do this but here goes.....Lets play MeMe-

So, here are the rules:

(1) Link to the person that tagged you.

(2) Post the rules on your blog.

(3) Share six non-important things/habits/quirks about yourself.

(4) Tag six random people at the end of your post by linking to their blogs.

(5) Let each random person know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their website.



Six Random facts about me...

1. I have no pinky toenails- never have never will. I was born that way as was my mom, brother, and grandpa. Abby ended up with small ones.

2. My biggest cravings are Cheezits dipped in chocolate syrup or reeses peanutbutter cups smashed up with bannanas.

3. I can't stand for anyone else to touch my face (or my neck). It freaks me out.

4. Never rub any fabric (especially velvet or the top or the celing of a car) in front of me. I will jump out the window.

5. I know many random facts about Texas thanks to my geography loving father. Example: Texas has 254 counties. The smallest being Rockwall and the biggest being Brewster. More wool comes from Texas than any other state.

6. I know what I like, I just can't tell you what it is. (This is especially true dealing with furniture, decoration, and according to Shad pretty much anything.) Shad says this statement sums up my life.


People I tagged....
Meghan, Kaci, Abby

1 comment:

Abby said...

I promise I'm going to do this...