Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Bosque/The River


I just love my gaggle - We enjoyed an amazing blessing this past weekend. We were able to steal 30 hours and spend the night away. My aunt and uncle graciously aloud us to use their place to relax and have fun. Our husbands were amazing to take care of the kiddos! We had a blast. Friday night we went down and spent all evening enjoying each others company in the midst of beautiful weather and beautiful views of the sunset and river. We giggled plenty and had fun with mice, doors, and mosquitos. We took a little hike and got eaten by all sorts of insects but it was worth it. On Saturday we did some shopping in Cleburne with amazing finds at a thrift store (thanks Candie). The rest of the afternoon was sit lazily in the river. It was exactly what we needed to recharge our batteries!More pictures to come- I haven't even downloaded mine yet.
---- I love you gals and can't wait for another trip.