Sunday, August 30, 2009

Bowling and Bears

One day it was pretty hot and swimming was sounding too redundant so we took the kids bowling- yes I know Abby is only 2 but she still had a blast! Here are some of the action shots.












Abby and I had a girls night out with Mindy Lou planned before school started. We met in Waco and enjoyed some yummy Roadhouse and some crazy good ice cream. Mindy and Sean brought Abby back a "tiger" from their vacation and Abby still carries it around like a very special friend. Abby and I also made a little stop to see the Baylor Bear. I took an excessive amount of pics but she sure had a blast. She kept calling them polar bears and still talks about it every day. We have to take her back very soon!



2 comments:

Stacey said...

Sic 'em Bears!!

Sarah said...

Sic'em Bears :)
I see Green and Gold in her future!!