Sunday, October 18, 2009

Sherman

We took a little trip Labor Day weekend (I know, but better late than never) to Sherman. The kids had so much fun, (and so did we!) Shad and I were able to relax and have fun. There was plenty of yummy food, fishing, hunting, riding the gators and 4wheelers, and naps. Abby and Shad even went for a swim in the FREEZING water. Honey, Buzz, Cade, Grandaddy, and Heath were all there for the fun. (I have more pics that aren't downloaded off my camera yet and yes I realize I am horrible for not being better at blogging more often).

Here is Grandaddy and Coop. Makes me wanna cry they are so cute.







A little shooting lesson from Country Bumpkin Cuzin Jed (I mean Cade).

We spend most of our time on the porch. It is just such beautiful land.




Abby LOVED fishing. Everyone has said this looks just like me when I was that age. Her hair looks crazy but isn't she cute!



(Isn't Heath cute!!)
Cooper love riding his car...


No comments: